Dino's Walk the Walk Dino's Walk the Walk

well

my verdict is.....pretty coll!

Evil-eS responds:

this court is now adjourned :D

Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms

house MD

THE "HOUSE SCENE IS MY FAVORITE"

Irving Irving

haha

uhhh...that THINNNGRREEAUUUGHHHEEH......yeah lets go

hilarious

Sketchbook Sketchbook

whoa

i draw pretty well,so do some of the other kids in my class.there is jordan,who draws things like the boondocks and his own"urban" characters he is good.there is malik who is pretty good except he thinks he draws anime (i dont think it is) athere is jullia who can draw well-known cartoons,bleach,naruto,all the good stuff.then theres me,i draw my own type of anime toons and im still working on a comic/anime book.i recently got a printer with a scanner so ive been scanning my art but only put one up on NG so far.still waitin for it to get "recognized' BUT I WILL POST MORE.YOU ARE AWESOME AT WHAT YOU DO.

P.S we are all 12-13 year old 7th graders and we have skill in art

DBZ Parody Saiyans Paradise DBZ Parody Saiyans Paradise

cool

i am deep in dbz and this is funny nappa voice ehhhh but still awesome!

Wacom practice 2 Wacom practice 2

noob?

awesome pic 10...but what is wacom?is it a type of art pad to computer?....i thonk im right correct me if im wrong

T-Free responds:

Wacom is a producer who sells great pen tablets. Here is the homepage, take a look: http://www.wacom.com/index.html. For example I have the Intuos4, produced by them. Thanks for the review!^^

Superdeformed? Superdeformed?

oooooh!

man!hilarious 10 all d way!

GustGuy responds:

hahaha
thanks a bunch ;D

WTF!?!?!?!? WTF!?!?!?!?

wow

very nice use of "trickery" very nice use of boob "augmentation" but the picture is pretty cool...but WTF!?!?

kidding